Dear Associate

We have the following new requirement from our client for a QA Test Lead.

Location: St Paul, MN

Duration: 4 month +

US Citizen or Green Card required

Required Knowledge

-Effort Estimation
-Quality policies, processes, and standards
-Relationship with service management infrastructure processes (incident
management, problem management, configuration management, change management,
release management, etc.)
-Test processes for different development models (XP, RAD, JAD, waterfall,
etc.)
-Test planning & Scheduling
-Metric tracking and presentation
-Presentation skills
-Leadership
-Experience in the Ecommerce field – demonstrated ability to lead a QA team,
create test schedules, review test estimates, review software requirements,
design and code, write test plans and test cases, execute test cases and
record test results.
-Ability to follow an existing QA methodology.
-Ability to work in challenging situations.
-Ability to partner and work with 3rd party/offshore vendors and other
project stakeholders like Business Analysts/PM.
-Willingness to follow and implement QA best practices despite project
pressures.
-Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and defect tracking
systems.
-Experience with test management tools
-Must Display competency in
• Project Leadership
• Test principles and management

*Required Skills*

   - 7 to 10 years of project management or QA/Test position(s) on large,
   multi-vendor, multi-application projects. These projects typically involve
   greater than 50 resources, more than 6 months to develop, and have multiple
   management or lead levels.
   - Experience leading a QA team
   - Experience in Ecommerce field
   - Strong Communication skills
   - Must be a US Citizen or have a Green Card

--
Krishna Mohan
Manager - HR/Accounts