*Urgent Requirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have Interview Slots on Friday for perfect match!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindly send resumes only with Rate, Contact info and Availability to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Need 100% matching resumes

Position: J2EE Developer
*

*Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate : 48$/hr C2C [Negotiable]
*

*This position will work closely with our technical design teams to code a
J2EE application.  An ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability read
and understand technical design documents for purposes of writing software
procedures.  *
*Job Requirements:

The ideal candidate must be experienced in the following areas:
Java, JSP
Struts
JSP Tag libraries
HTML, JavaScript Libraries, CSS
Some knowledge of Session and Entity EJBs
Experience with Relational Databases
Unified Modeling Language (UML)
JDBC
XML and XSLT
Adhering to strict coding standards in a team development environment
J2EE design patterns
Full SDLC lifecycle
Object Oriented analysis and design
Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Create and unit test complex code written using Java, JavaScript, JSP,
Struts, and EJBs.
Create and unit test complex SQL queries using Oracle 10g
Debug application issues and help fix them by updating code
Help in the design of application enhancements and ability to estimate
levels of effort for the change

Education and/or Relevant Experience:

BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of over all IT
experience or equivalent work experience
Experience with the following tools:
Rational
Eclipse
BEA WebLogic