This is *Aravind Racharla* from *CompuGain*. Here we have an urgent
requirement for *"**Sr.  J2EE Developer with .Net Experience"* with one of
our direct clients.

Title:* **Sr. * *J2EE Developer with .Net Experience*

Location : Reston, VA

Duration : 3+ Months

*Please provide me following details for quick process: *

Your latest resume in word format:
Your contact Number:
Best time to call on any day:
Your Current Location:
Your Availability:
Your Legal Status in US:
Your desired hourly rate:

* *

Searching for a Sr Java J2EE Developer with JSP, Struts, Weblogic, HTML/XML,
Oracle PL/SQL, Shell, Perl, Ajax and .NET Development Experience, J2EE Dev
Exp is most important.

* *

*Required Skills:*

   - 8+ years of software design, development and maintenance experience
   - Expertise in J2EE development environment using JSP, Struts, Weblogic
   and HTML/XML
   - Expertise in .NET development.
   - Expertise in PL/SQL and use of Oracle database.
   - Strong knowledge and use of design patterns and development
   methodologies, standards and procedures
   - Ability to multi-task and provide expertise for multiple projects and
   - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
   - Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or related field

*Preferred Skills:***

   - Experience in working with UNIX environment including developing shell
   and Perl scripts.
   - Experience in Ajax or SharePoint development.

*Nice to Have* Ant, JDBC, SharePoint, GoogleMaps, Google Analytics

Thanks and Regards,

Aravind Racharla