*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Title:* UI/Usability Information Architect
*Position:* Washington DC.
*Duration:* 6 month contracting position
*Rate: $65/hr. (MAX)*
Work closely with Product team in a fast-paced environment to define and
write product requirements and produce standard information architecture
documentation including, but not limited to:
o User Task Analysis
o Site Map
o Navigation System employing usable nomenclature and taxonomy
o Process Flows (i.e. registration etc.)
o Page Schematics
o Communicate and negotiate user-centered principles within a project team.
· Collaborate on usability studies and capturing feedback for product
· Collaborate with editorial and design teams.
· Support project management efforts within the product group.
· Previous experience at a dot com or web agency required.
· 4-6 years current UI and usability design experience, preferably online
community content management applications.
· Exceptional organizational skills and a fine attention to detail.
· College or graduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction or related field
· Ability to effectively and pleasantly communicate in written documentation
and in meetings; work and play well with others.
· Hands on experience with HTML and CSS.
· General familiarity with most programming languages and internet
technologies especially Ajax and DHTML
· Familiar with Web 2.0 concepts
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at