*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Job Class: Systems Programming
Functional Title: Business Systems Analyst
Overall Experience: 07-09 Yrs
Work Location:* *CA-Corona-1850 California Ave., Corona Data
Rate Range: Your best
Regular Hours:* *40 / Week
· Responsible for conducting output management reviews, as well as
applications and systems analysis.
· Works with the PFM Core Team to develop/define documentation and
· To this end, the Sr. Systems Programmer provides analysis,
planning, and the analysis of complex output systems, works to improve
processes and/or system enhancements/automation.
· Assessment, design, development, automation, and documentation
methodologies for printer standardization, management, and refresh.
· Supports, analyzes, develops designs, and implements processes to
support Print Fleet Management.
· This includes printing, scanning, and efax on an enterprise level.
· Works to support printing, scanning, and fax, providex technical
and functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems
solutions/procedures that are cost effective and meet end user requirements.
· Designs, develops and documents Output Management product
requirements, specifications, and release cycles for service delivery and
support. Performs Testing and QA on all printer hardware technologies and
print related peripherals.
*Develops and publishes the following documentation: ***
· Functional Design Documents,
- Known limitations
- Testing Plans and results
- Technical design documents
- Installation Process
- Maintenance Plan and Troubleshooting
- Communication Plans.
- Standard Operation Document
· Provides 3rd & 4th Level Support 24x7 to Enterprise Operations for
Output Management Systems. Performs Problem Management and Root Cause
Analysis for printing systems
· Establishes standards and lifecycle strategies for printer
hardware technologies and processes. Ensures all new printer hardware
complies with KPIT & KPHC technology standards, security policies and
relevant compliance requirements.
· Develops baseline metrics, performs trending analysis, and
produces performance measurements for output printing technologies and
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at