*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Title: Unix Admin with AutoSys*
*Location: Urbana, MD*
*Length: 6+ Months*
*Industry: Financial / Mortgage*
*KEY EXPERIENCE: ***
Candidate will assist development teams in following standards and
procedures for setting up and implementing applications using CA'a AutoSys
scheduling software, including job alerting and escalation.
Candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and quality assurance
of job schedules and second level scheduling problem resolution.
*Key job functions and duties:*
• Recommend and/or implement procedures, standards, and tools to increase
scheduling application reliability, stability, and availability.
• Review application processing flow and make suggestions as to best
practice models for handling common requirements to ensure implementation is
consistent across all applications.
• Perform data analysis on scheduling environment.
• Produce metrics to identify areas for improvement. Using data from
analysis, partner with other application development teams to develop
strategy for scheduling/improving job streams.
• Work with development teams to coordinate and schedule upgrades, new
releases and new applications in the production environment. • Provide
technical assistance to users with problem resolution and root cause
analysis as needed.
• Utilize standard third party tools to automate manual processes.
• Setup and administer Apache Web server and Linux and Solaris using
• Support and develop web based reports and tools on Apache with Perl CGI
• Requires in depth Unix (SUN O/S) skills – minimum 7 years experience, incl
Unix VI Editor
• Minimum 7 years experience supporting AutoSys Job Scheduler
• XQL, SQL, and Shell Scripting knowledge required.
• Apache web server, Linux, Sybase and Oracle database knowledge encouraged.
• Exceed/Hummingbird/Telnet/FTP experience preferred
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at