*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Note: All the hi-lighted skills
*Job Title: Contractor - Senior Java Developer / Web UI Designer*
*Department: Information Technology*
*Location: Wilmington, DE*
*The Senior Java Developer / Web UI Designer* must be a
self-directed, heads-up Java Developer with experience in web-based user
interfaces who is able to contribute immediately. This position will
require the individual to expand on loosely defined business requirements to
design a modern, interactive web interface and develop the back-end
technical solutions to support it. The successful applicant will have broad
designing, building and implementing large scale software development
projects. Position requires strong familiarity with HTML, CSS and
and interpersonal skills will allow the applicant to play a major part in
guiding projects from requirements analysis to deployment.
*Experience & Qualifications:*
1. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
3. Experience building high-availability Java applications that interact
with multiple systems.
4. Experience with software development on commercial, enterprise or
large open-source projects
5. Experience with multi-tier system design and implementation.
6. Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team to
successful implement projects.
*Technical skills and abilities:*
3. In-depth knowledge of web application frameworks (Struts, Spring MVC
4. Familiarity with good unit testing practices including (but not
limited to) JUnit.
5. Knowledge of XML including XSLT and XPATH.
6. Familiarity with major database vendors such as MS SQL Server and
7. Knowledge of enterprise application design patterns.
8. Solid interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly in
written and verbal form.
9. Exceptional problem solving abilities.
1. Work with members of the project team and business owners to refine
and clarify business requirements and user interface design.
2. Produce technical specifications and provide input into general
3. Provide input to assist in overall team process improvement and
product design stability.
4. Code and test software to meet ING DIRECT standards and within
acceptable defect tolerances of design specifications.
5. Work with IT and business test groups to support quality and
6. Provide technical leadership and mentor others in general technical
7. Properly track progress, effort, issues, and resolutions and
communicate status to project leadership
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at