Urgent required *Web Designer* with *GUI, HTML, and Flowcharting *at DE for
Please send the resumes only on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Title: User Experience Design Lead*
*Location: Wilmington, DE*
*Length: 6+ Months*
CONSULTANT MUST HAVE* **LEAD* EXPERIENCE………….
As the CIG *User Experience Design Lead*, you will establish, plan,
implement and manage the user interface design for projects, *GUI
prototypes, and HTML* page design. You will work with the product
development team to design online user experiences for the client Web sites.
The Design Lead will assess customer impacts, create solutions, and ensure
coordination and communication of impacts to key stakeholders. You will
interface with internal and external vendors, and Systems departments, and
will be responsible for detailed documentation and regular status reporting.
- Minimum 4 years related experience.
- Experience with the Internet and/or Internet-related projects.
- A minimum of two years project management and people management
- Excellent multitasking ability to coordinate multiple projects,
facilitates meetings across business lines and vendors, and meets both
scheduled and unscheduled deadlines.
- Must possess excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of
banking software, project management tools and *flowcharting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and leadership
skills are essential. Works under minimum direction and uses independent
judgment in decision-making.
- Must work well in a geographically dispersed team environment and
manage in an active, changing environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to persuade and influence is key. Must have ability to be
tactful yet assertive.
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at