*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Title: Financial Engineer / Numerical Programmer***
*Location: Washington DC***
*Length: 6+ Months***
*KEY EXPERIENCE:** *This position requires strong ability and extensive
experience in numerical programming using C++ and Unix/Linux operating
system. The candidate is also required to demonstrate strong analytical
skills in solving business problems.
• Maintain and enhance existing credit analytics for pricing Single Family
transactions and for managing Single Family credit portfolio.
• Lead the effort in developing and building credit risk management
applications based on new credit risk models and business requirements.
• Validating and testing new credit analytics models and new credit risk
• Perform business analyses to support pricing and risk management
• Support system documentation and ensure software development standard.
• Interact with both internal and external group members and business users
to help further understanding these new models in the business applications.
• Investigate and use new technologies and tools as needed.
• At least 5-7 years experience in system analysis, design and programming
in C++ and/or an equivalent computer language with strong emphasis in
• Experience in UNIX, database and good PC skills.
• Ph.D. in a quantitative field, such as economics, finance, operations
research, applied mathematics, statistics or computer science or an
equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• 3-5 years experience in developing economic and/or financial model and/or
financial applications. Experience in secondary mortgage market highly
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at