*Hi,*

*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Position : Network Engineer*

*Duration : 12 Months*

*Location : Des Moines* IA

*Rate: $45/hr*

**

*Superior knowledge of Network Attached Storage (NAS) both Online and
Nearline and associated software (SnapManager for Exchange, SnapVault,
Snapshot, SnapMirror, OSSV, Operations Manager/FilerView, etc).  Strong
working knowledge of McData/Cisco SAN Fabrics, SAN Disk (Hitachi Lightning,
EMC Symmetrix, IBM Shark, etc).  Strong working knowledge of Enterprise
class backup tools (Symantec Netbackup, TSM, Micorsoft Operations Manager,
etc).   Strong working knowledge of NAS Disk Management, SAN Fabric
Management, SAN Disk Management, and Backup Management.  Strong
understanding with Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) and tools such as,
Kazeon, NuView, QFS, etc.  Ability to actively participate in detailed
discussions with the appropriate contacts to develop solutions for our
customers needs;   Ability to produce documentation of a very high
standard;  High level of analytical, diagnostic, and problem solving
skills;  Good self-management, risk management, and decision making skills;
Ability to understand and follow existing methods and standards;  Resilient
with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure;  Able to follow and
enforce change;  Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills;  Strong
creativity skills - Demonstrates vision and recommends new solutions when
engineering and problem solving in an environment dealing with ambiguity.*

**

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*

*Documentation Tools: Visio, Technical Writing Skills: Technical Writing*

Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.