Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the below
mentioned requirement.

Position : Delta V Programmer/Configurator (2 Positions) *
*Rate : $40/HR BEST*

*This person would likely be called controls engineer*
*Very very important position*

*1.  Located in Kalamazoo Michigan for 4 months*

- Delta V Batch programming experience is required.
- Start-up experience*

*- Process experience in regulated industries
- Ability to begin work in Western MI as soon as possible.  *

- Official Emerson Delta V Certifications or training is a big plus. *

Delta V batch Programming and start-up for Food Processing environment.*

*2.  Located in Indianapolis for 4 months*

- Delta V programming and configuration experience is required.
- Ability to spend the last 3 weeks of the project in Southern Indiana for
startup.   *

- Official Emerson Delta V Certifications or training is a big plus.
- Chemical processing industry experience.
- Experience with chemical silo and distribution applications*

Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.