Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the below
mentioned requirement.

Java Developer*

*6+ Months*

*Horsham*, PA (North of Philadelphia)
*Rate: $40/hr BEST *
*Please do not submit anyone without Web Services experience.*

*Excellent opportunity to develop new functionality (not just bug fixing). *

*Job Duties: *

*• Work in a team environment using JAVA, Vitria, Oracle Web Services,
Oracle Enterprise Service Bus in a service-oriented architecture (SOA)
environment *

*• Provide analysis and design deliverables *

*• Work with IT and business analysts to design integration solutions
between systems running on multiple platforms *

*• Perform unit testing of integration solutions and provide technical
support to the testing teams during acceptance and performance testing
cycles Qualifications.*

*Job Requirements:*

*• 4+ years of experience with the full development cycle from analysis
through test and deployment *

*• 2+ years development experience with Web Services or other
integration/EAI/middleware technologies *

*• 3+ years development experience with Java/J2EE, XML, SOAP  *

*• 3+ years experience with object-oriented concepts *

*• 2 to 3 years of working knowledge of Windows operating systems *

*• 4+ years of experience with IBM Rational Unified Process including
Systems Use Cases and 4+ years development experience with Vitria
BusinessWare version 4.x *

*Nice to have:*

*• 1+ years development experience with Oracle Business Process Execution
Language (BPEL), Oracle Web Services Management (OWSM) and Oracle JDeveloper

*·*   Previous experience with Oracle

*·*   Previous experience with development in an SOA environment

*Please *do not submit anyone without Web Services experience.

Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.