*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Title: Sybase Database Developer
Location: Scranton, PA
Target Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Rate: $50/hr (MAX)
*· 5 years working with client server computer systems.*
*· 3 years RDBMS development*
*· 2 years with Sybase with version 12.X being the most recent version that
they have worked with. Experience with version 15 is a plus.*
*· 2 years experience with a data modeling tool such as ErWin*
*· Experience with shell scripting and maintaining ETL processes is a plus*
*· Experience with AutoSys a plus*
· The candidate for this position will fill a database developer
position on an RDBMS team and will work alongside several other highly
skilled database technologists. This position is for a database developer,
not a DBA.
· As such the candidate will be responsible for data modeling,
creating stored procedures, creating tables / indices and other RDBMS
· The database products that must be supported include Sybase and
MSSQLrunning on WinTel platforms.
· The databases supported function in both the OLTP and data
· He / she must have a solid background working in a formalized SDLC
Process. Requirements analysis, effort estimates, component development,
unit testing, defect resolution, and production support will be part of the
· He / she will be working in a highly motivated team atmosphere and
will therefore need to be willing to learn from others and also be willing
to share knowledge.
· The candidate must be capable of assessing complex situations and
quickly arriving at technically sound solutions.
· He / she must be able to communicate with individuals of varying
technical expertise as they will have to interact with other developers,
system testers and business analysts. He / she will be working with Teams
in disparate geographic locations and as such will need to possess strong
written and Verbal communication skills.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at