Location—California

Duration –3months extension possible

Excellent verbal and written communication skills are an absolute must for
this role. -

The primary responsibilities are related to detailed *design and
configuration of our (Oracle) Siebel CRM OnDemand application*.

We have an existing system that needs to be tailored and customized for
specific roles and functions.
Entailing design of page layouts, custom field creation, and custom field
analysis, page layout assignments by role, etc. - In addition to the "front
end" work, this consultant should also have good data access and
manipulation skills.
We deal with a number of external sources of data which require some degree
of "detective work". So this person should be a savvy data manipulator (MS
Access, or other data manipulation tools).

Thanks a lot
krishna