*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] All the hi-lighted skills are
*Make sure the profile has not been submitted to the client before.*
Title :- .net Application programmer
Duration of the project :- 6 month
Location :- Jersey City, NJ
Client :- Merrill Lynch
· There are various applications within the Global Collateral
Management team to support the various business needs mentioned above.
· At the core of these applications is the Global Collateral
· This repository houses Merrill Lynch's collateral from all sources
across numerous products, various entities and all regions.
· Sitting on top of this data repository is an extensive reporting
application to has canned reports using MS Reporting Services as well as MS
Office Components with .Net programming to provide some dynamic reporting
· The data is used to provide general Repo reporting, term reporting
for Repos, Collateral Usage and Liquidity along with Margin. Users of the
application have double year over year for the past 2 years in globally with
now nearly 1000 users of the application. Maintenance of these reports is
continuous and new reports are continually being added to expand the
· The reporting is extremely critical in Merrill Lynch's daily
funding business as well as it's contingency funding requirement.
· The individual will be responsible for application development,
system testing and successful implementation of solutions to satisfy the
needs of the businesses supported.
· The required solutions will be related to a full spectrum of
requirements from changes due to support needs, minor enhancements and
including major/significant development, all to satisfy the current and
future needs of the business.
• Interface with business partners for development requirements, when
• Interface with other development areas and support organizations, when
• Provide proper technical analysis to satisfy programming needs.
• Work closely with management to define development estimates.
• Create necessary programming logic to satisfy the business need/problem.
• Deliver properly coded and tested solutions within agreed upon timeframes.
• Regularly communicate status to management and business partners.
• Provide technical documentation.
• Participate in testing when appropriate.
• Provide production support and troubleshooting as needed.
• Support ad-hoc requests when appropriate.
• 4+ years in application development
• 4+ years technical hands-on experience in the following:
• Object Oriented design
• ASP .NET,
• *C# .NET, **
• VB .NET
• C# Win Forms
• SQL Server
• XML Web Services
• N-tier Development
*• 2+ years experience in the Financial Industry – background with
Collateral and Financing a plus.**
*• Self-Starter with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, able to pursue
• Good communication skills – team player.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple organizations.
• Strong problem solving and strategic thinking
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at