*NEED 100% MATCHING RESUMES*
*SEND CONSULTANTS RESUMES WITH RATE, CONTACT INFO AND AVAILABILITY ONLY TO *
*Job Title : *Siebel Analytics Lead
*Visa status :* H1,GC,Citizen
*Location :* Milwaukee,WI
*Position :* Full Time
The Siebel Analytics Lead design, implement and administer Siebel Analytics
ETL designs and processes for multiple projects. Design, implement and
maintain Analytics reports.
Analyze requirements and design solutions for approved projects and change
requests of high complexity and risk
Gather requirement data from various stakeholders and constituencies
• Review, evaluate, organize and document detailed requirements of the
• Prepare technical design options; consult with hardware and software
technicians on options and strategies
• Develop, document and present design solutions and alternatives
• Prepare estimates of cost, effort and duration for development tasks and
• Participate in technical evaluations of vendor packages
• Prepare and contribute toward the preparation of project and product
Design and develop Siebel Analytics reports, dashboards and campaigns
according to business and technical requirements
• Identify and validate software and infrastructure components required to
• Identify and validate solution objects, functions, interfaces,
dependencies, and integration points
• Prepare design documentation and participate in design reviews
• Translate designs into specifications for required infrastructure and
application software components
• Code and unit test solutions independently or as part of a development
• Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices,
standards and enterprise architecture (code review)
Participate in quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives
• Review established quality requirements and measurement metrics
• Perform quality assurance and testing activities according to planned
• Apply selected testing tools and techniques
• Perform and/or direct technical support activities required for execution
of test plans
• Perform and/or direct defect correction that maintains or enhances
• Evaluate outcomes, report results and document findings according to
Implement solutions (10%)
• Adhere to Assurant change management requirements for application and
• Analyze conditions and identify strategies that minimize implementation
risk and/or improve system reliability and performance
• Prepare and approve change and Help Desk documentation according to
• Provide for disaster recovery and back-out mechanisms
• Perform or direct software implementation activities according to current
standards and policies
• Monitor implementations and respond or direct appropriate response in the
event of disruptive impacts
Provide system support
• Maintain knowledge of overall distributed and mainframe system
environments, utilities and procedures
• Participate in on-call rotations
• Provide timely, concise communication of incident status to appropriate
• Document incident occurrence and resolution(s) applied using designated
• Evaluate conditions and suggest possible strategies to minimize risk(s) of
• At least four years of Siebel Analytics implementation experience with at
least three full project life cycles: planning, analysis, functional &
technical design, development, testing and implementation.
• The ability to design and deliver business and technology solutions within
a complex enterprise environment.
• Have a strong understanding of the Siebel Analytics 7.8 & OBIEE 7.9
architecture, admin tools, configuring the dashboards, and report security.
• Experience with full life cycle of Data warehouse design and development
including logical and physical data modeling, mapping data elements from
various data sources and loading DW objects including dimensions,
hierarchies, fact tables, and aggregates, building the repository.
• Have a strong working knowledge of and experience with ETL/Data
integration using tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder, Informatica,
Oracle Data Integrator, or Data Stage.
• Experience with performance testing and reports tuning a plus.
• A sound business aptitude; experience in financial or health
insurance-related industry preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills to share and
transfer own knowledge.
• Adaptability to either lead project or work as individual contributor
motivated by working in a team environment.
• The ability to successfully prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple
tasks and assignments.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at