*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Client: Computer Associates
Location: Jersey city,NJ
Duration: 6 -9 month contract postiion.
H1s are acceptable.
Must have a BA or BS degree at a minimum, not just a technical degree Client
will also run a detailed background/credit and drug check when an offer is
More info from the client:
while we do expect the applicant to be versed in several of the Patrol
applications, he will administer them in a small environment.
*Minimum Requirements: *
1. Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Three years of experience BMC Patrol/Performance Manager related
software components and architecture.
- This includes BMC Patrol Agents, BMC Patrol KM's, Distribution Server,
BMC Patrol Portal, and the BMC Event Manager.
- Experience creating and deploying customized Patrol
- Experience creating PSL and Perl scripts for those
- customized Patrol KM's.
- Knowledge of SNMP and MIBS.
- Knowledge of networking and the basics of LAN
- Experience working with both UNIX and Windows
- Excellent oral and written skills to interface with
- all user/technical communities within client.
- Possess good time management/organization skills
- necessary to assist in developing IT processes/procedures and to manage
own work queue, perform escalations, and assist in team projects.
- At minimum, the incumbent must have a college degree in a technical
field of study relevant to the position and demonstrate capability to
operate in a highly technical environment.
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
Client is seeking an experienced person to fill a BMC Patrol/Performance
Manager Administrator position. The person in this position will provide
professional and efficient Levels I, II and III administrative and technical
support to client employees (customers) that are using the BMC
Patrol/Performance Manager products.
- Must own, be proactive, and administer the Patrol environment.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of all BMC Patrol
Monitoring products including BMC Patrol Agents, BMC Patrol KM's,
Distribution Server, BMC Patrol Portal, BMC Event Manager.
- Configure BMC Event Manager to accept SNMP traps from a wide array of
software and hardware products.
- Provide additional administrative and technical support for corporate
applications including Computer Associates AutoSys Workload Automation and
Unicenter Service Desk.
- Document all requests/problems by providing a complete and accurate
depiction of issues reported, and their resolutions, into client's problem
management system (Computer Associates Unicenter Service Desk.).
- Manage internal client needs and expectations ensuring issues are
identified, resolved, and escalated quickly and appropriately.
- Communicate known problems and fixes to team members and other
technical groups, submitting knowledge solutions as needed, notifying
management and end user communities where applicable.
- Provide remote out of hours support as necessary.
Other duties as assigned.
The incumbent reports to the department Vice President and has some
flexibility in identifying and initiating activities to achieve the
objectives of the position.
The incumbent is expected to be a "self-starter" who is able to create and
carry out tasks assigned with a minimum of supervision.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at