*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Location: Arlington VA
Duration: 7 months plus (2 wks training in Chester VA...then work at
*PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES WHOSE MOST RECENT JOB HAS BEEN MANAGING THE
SERVER AND NETWORK ENVIRONMENT OF A SMALL TO MEDIUM-SIZED
ORGANIZATION. (Please make sure this is reflected in the resume). *
* Systems Administration – manages servers supporting TMC, performs backups,
* Network administration – manages routers, switches, and support field
devices supporting TMC.
* Server/PC Hardware repair – performs preventative maintenance and manage
* Technical Troubleshooting & Support for Core Application Software.
* Oracle Database Administration – manages the backup of Oracle in a Windows
* Experience with a variety of network and systems protocols, transmission
methods and network/systems technologies.
* Experience utilizing network sniffer and traffic analysis tools.
* Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting application, server, desktop,
and/or network problems.
* In-depth information technology design, implementation and maintenance
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related area.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
* Strong orientation toward excellent customer service.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to
communicate effectively with system integrators, external solution providers
and business partners. * Must provide examples of documentation and process
*· 5 years Data Center management*
*· 8 years Microsoft Windows Server 2000 and 2003 administration
and Support exp*
*· 8 years Cisco and/or Nortel router and switch installation,
configuration and mgmt*
*· 8 years TCP/IP, LAN/WAN development and management work
*· 3 years Experience with Oracle Database Administration*
· This position will require the candidate who is selected to train
first in our Chester, VA location (south of Richmond) for 2-3 weeks.
· Then the candidate will go to the current location in Arlington VA
· Interviews will be conducted in Northern Virginia. (NoVa)
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at