*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Note: Consultant must have 10+
yrs of exp. and need only locals.*
Position: .*NET Architect*
Location: NYC, NY
Rate: Your Best
Microsoft .net Architect to work closely with all project stakeholders to
gather requirements for new systems or changes to existing systems.
Consultant will architect & Designs multi-platform application programs,
functions, services, and other related software components in response to
problem and project change requests of the highest complexity and risk.
Provides guidance to project teams developing .Net and distributed
applications for cost effective solutions aligned with the business vision
and requirements. Furthermore, this person will review user documentation
and technical documentation and provides suggestions and improvements to
1. Must have 10 yrs IT experience with thorough working knowledge of the
entire SDLC, IT systems and various implementation methodologies.
2. Must have at experience with n-tier and client server
1. Microsoft Development tools & Experience with Microsoft Solutions
Framework (MSF) and Unified Modeling Language (UML) Object Oriented
applications is required.
2. Experience in financial services or banking related industry IS A
3. Mapping Requirements to technical specifications
4. Documenting requirements using data flow models, case analysis,
workflow analysis, functional decomposition and object models.
3. Must have 10 years experience and technical proficiency in:
1. .NET 2.0/3.0 framework and applications (C#)
3. Rational tools
4. MS Visio 2003
5. MS project
4. Must be able to define and document the business requirements and
translate into functional specifications as well as document integration
points of existing systems and business processes.
5. Must utilize and consult with the client on a "best practices"
approach to Project Management and Change Management.
6. Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the
7. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
communicator (sales oriented in approach). Good writing skills and ability
to multi task in the support of this project.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at