********* experience using *MS IIS web server is Must *************
*ISAPI - C/C++ programmer*
Start as early as next week.
Will interview ASAP
Client is in need of a C/C++ programmer with MS IIS web server
experience. This position is for a project to create an ISAPI authorization
module for an existing IIS web application. Required experience writing
ISAPI filters, modifying HTTP request headers, and parsing HTTP cookies.
Experience using modern cryptography APIs a plus.
Client would provide a test server with IIS. Candidate would need to have
development tools on their personal laptop due to them not being provided at
1. Development can be in C++ or C. Since we hope to never touch it again,
and will have to get a contractor again if we do, no dependencies on any
non-standard Microsoft libraries would be best.
2. Manual install is fine - no installer needed. I assume that just means
copying the dll into an IIS folder
3. Configuration, if any is tbd, but would be something simple - a config
4. The developer would on-site to access a test IIS server we have.
We have no Microsoft software development tools, however, so we would
expect the developer to have his or her own. Deliverables would be source
code, a make file, documentation, and a working dll.
5. Testing will happen together with another developer who would be
redirecting to the IIS server.
Thanks a lot
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at