Hi,

Jersy.  I have a four  new spots for with my client's.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site. This is a 6 month
project that will begin October 1st.  Below is an overview of the position
for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.  Please revert to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Client: Perot/CVS

Face to face after phone

Consultants located in NJ, NYC, CT, Boston, NH, Rhode Island are preferred

Communication skills must be good

Location: Rhode Island

Duration: 6+ months

Rate Workable

1. EMC SAN STORAGE ENGINEERS

2. WEBLOGIC ADMIN

3. SQL SERVER DBA

Company:                                 BMS

Location:                                   Nassau Park, NJ

Duration:                                   6 months

Title:                                         APP DEV&TST - TM1 Developer -
Development Lead

Rate:                                        $60 Corp

ID:                                           3434-1

Development and Support of TM1 Applications. Must have expertitse in TM1
cube design, rules, and TI. Must also have expertise in Excel and Excel
(VBA).

• TM1 rules,Tubro Integrator

• Excel with VBA

• Visual Basic and Arcplan

• TM1 version 8.x

• 3-6yrs of TM1 experience

• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified
programming language(s)

• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs

• Good interpersonal and communication skills

• Front end development (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any
Open Architecture RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) – such as
Oracle and Sybase

• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design

• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications

• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff

• Develops test plans

• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies

• Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project
timelines/deliverables

• Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications

• Lotus Notes database development

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC