Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for Portal XI Developer opportunity with my
client's San Antonio.

 In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented Portal XI Developer who would be involved in building out &
enhancing their backend.  This is a 6 month project that will begin
ASAP.  Below
is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.  Please revert to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Location: San Antonio

Duration: 6 months

Expenses: NO

Rate: $70/hr

The expertise level is important.  Please screen your consultants
accordingly.  Thanks.

*Core Skills*: Enterprise Portal 7.0

*Specialized*: XI

*Knowledge*: Understands ABAP development

*Desirable*:

   - Exposure to ECC 6.0, MDM 5.5, XEM, Portal 7.0 upgrade experience, BPM
   experience
   - Familiar   with PI 7.0 monitoring and
   alerts

*Job Description*:

   - Support upgrade from XI 3.0 to 7.0
   - Help technical team troubleshoot problems

*Responsibilities*:

   - Conduct performance testing and fine tuning
   - Conduct  weekly  platform council meeting  (meeting with other teams to
   share the weekly tasks & events and its impact to other systems)
   - Develop standards, guidelines, best practices etc.
   - Prepare and update XI 3.0 standards and guidelines for use with PI
   7.0
   - Build Proof-of-Concept (POC) environments and assist with
   POC's
   - Advise  and  assist technical teams with build activities for target
   PI  7.0 architecture
   - Assist with implementing syndication from SAP MDM 5.5 to ECC 6 using
   PI  7.0
   - Advise  and  assist  technical  teams  with  platform enhancements and
   production support issues such as PI 7.0 monitoring and alerting Coordinate
   application  testing  for  migration from current XI 3.0 to  target PI 7.0
   architecture
   - Coordinate  PI  7.0  platform  certification  and performance  testing
   activities
   - Advise and assist project teams with development
   activities
   - Conduct  and document design reviews and ensure design review follow-up
   items are addressed
   - Serve  as  the  technical  resource and facilitate EAI platform council
   meetings

*This is the level of expertise required*:

   - Desired for all modules is - 4
   - Please screen your candidates on java, PI 7.0 architecture, PI
   development exp, ABAP development understanding, ECC 6.0, BPM, PI
   monitoring, experience in design reviews, Experience in Building
   Proof-of-Concept (POC) environments
   - Desired  expertise for these modules: (a must have 3) MDM - 3 XEM - 3
   XI - 3.0 to 7.0 upgrade -3 Implementing syndication from SAP MDM 5.5 to ECC
   6 using PI 7.0 - 3.0

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC