*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Title of the project :- Data Modeler
Location of the project: McLean, VA
Duration of the project: 15 Months+
Pay Rate: Your Best
MUST HAVE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
MUST INTERVIEW IN PERSON – Send Local/Regional Candidates Only
*****Here's the KEY*** we don't need a SAS developer**…we need a strong Data
Modeler who has pulled large amounts of data from a Mainframe and SAS
· The coding/development have already been done. They need someone
to take that data and model it using Erwin or TOAD or PL/SQL.
· You may want to ask if they understand 2D and 3D modeling.
· The hard part is that they have to have prior Mortgage
· The other HUGE plus is someone w/ a specific Credit background
(someone who understands Credit Reports)…who can look at data and make sense
*Job Description: *
· Provide data analytical services to support credit risk management
activities by assisting in identifying, evaluating and addressing credit
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of external and internal
mortgage and credit data.
· Duties involve processing and analyzing mortgage and credit data,
generating risk management reports, building analytical tools, assisting
model estimation and model deployment into production.
· Job requires extensive data experience using SAS in large data
environment on mainframe and UNIX and familiar with mortgage data and
detailed credit data.
Skill Level: Senior (7+ yrs)
· Excellent modeling experience
· Analytical skills
· SAS Experience on mainframe and UNIX
· Experience in Mortgage industry
Able to work independently in a face-paced environment
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at