Jersy.  I have a new spot for Tibco Developer opportunity with my client in
New York City.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented Tibco Developer with some core java expierience.  This is a
6 month project that will begin October 1st.  Below is an overview of the
position for you to review.

explore this further.   Please revert to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Job description: Equity Derivatives Technology is looking for a senior
developer to become part of a highly technical, team-oriented group. This
group develops applications for the post trade division of Equity
Derivatives. The technology in use is Core Java, backend to middle tier and
Tibco business works.

Desired Experience : Core Java, Tibco Business works

Location: New York City

Length of contract: 6+ Months

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter