Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Client: Niksun

Location: North Brunswick, NJ

Duration: 3-4 weeks (lots of OT)

Pay Rate:  BEST RATE

DC relocation project

MUST be able to build servers from the ground up, Wintel and Linux

·         5 years experience in working in server/data migration projects

·         Microsoft Certified

·         LINUX Ceritfied and in depth knowledge of Unix (FreeBSD)

·         Solid network foundation…. Understanding of LAN/WAN infrastructure

·         MS Exchange experience

·         Sharepoint a plus

·         Clear understanding of Storage Technologies such as SAN's and JBOD

·         Data Migration application … Acronis a huge plus

·         Individual who has a can do attitude and able to multitask and
handle pressure… team player

·         A must – work after hours and weekends.

Req 2:  SAP HR LSO Time Management Consultant

Work location: Deerfield, IL

Only - 2 Months

80% HR Support

20% HR enhancements

Work on an immediate key Enhancement for Time Management for California and
KT all existing schemas to the existing resources.

*** Specialized/Practical Knowledge:
SAP HR LSO

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter