Hi,

Jersy.

explore this further.  Please revert back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

back to me ASAP.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Client : Hersheys

We are looking for a Teradata Resource with experience in working with
Teradata 3rd Normal Form data models.  We would prefer a resource that is
very well skilled in TD, experienced in use and with ability to analyze
processes and problems, communicate effectively with one or more development
teams, as well as in-house TD experts.  Knowledge and experience with
Reporting Layer is critical.

I'm trying to find a resource that can evaluate before Dec 22, and land as
soon as possible following the holidays.  We have sufficient work to carry
through February, at a minimum.  If the resource works out, there may be
additional work assignments beyond the current capital work, and potential
work with the Infrastructure team going forward. (no promises, of course!)

Interviews will be held with the IA group, responsible for the Teradata
platform and architecture, as well as the Business Process Manager for
Retail Insights and myself.
Best all inclusive rate available please let me know if you would like to
work.

*Client: Financial firm)*

Communication skills must be Good

May be face to face after phone interview

Location: San Antonio, TX.

Long Duration: Jan 2009 till Dec 31, 2009

Rate: Workable

Consultant Project Responsibilities & Summary must match with below *Background
Preferences & Minimum Qualifications:*

*Minimum Qualifications:  *Strong analytical and organizational skills.

Ability to consult with business partners on requirements and specifications
and provide appropriate technology recommendations.

Ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding, fast-paced work
environment.

Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong *interpersonal,
leadership, initiative, and problem-solving skills.*

*Minimum two years experience implementing and supporting campaign
management software solutions. *

Related IT bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.

*Background Preferences:** * *M**arketing business concepts and processes.*

*Three to five years of work experience** with Epiphany Campaign
Management*and Insight for
*Marketing software products;*

Working experience of *data warehousing* *ETL technologies and business
intelligence applications. *

Working experience of *dimensional data modeling, RDBMS technology (e.g.
DB2/UDB, Oracle, SQL Server), and UNIX (e.g. AIX, Solaris) environments.***

* *

* *

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter