Dear Associate

This is our end client requirement , We need developer, Pl send only
VB.NET profiles.

VB.Net developer ( NOT ) ,
Olympia, WA
6 Months
Rate: Market

Mandatory Experience and Qualifications:
• Recent experience in N-tier design architecture
• A minimum of five (5) years experience with web-based, customizable .NET
application development using VB.NET & ASP.NET.
• A minimum of five (5) years experience analyzing requirements and
developing test plans and scripts.
• A minimum of five (5) years experience knowledge, skill and capabilities
in the area of customizable, web-based .NET application development.
Highly Desired Experience and Qualifications:  Other experience and
qualifications highly desired by WSP from vendor staff proposed for work
• Five (5) years experience designing N-tier applications
• Experience developing case management applications.
• Ability to work directly with other team members and stakeholders, both
internal and external to the purchaser's organization.
• Capability and commitment to document and transfer knowledge of their
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.

Pl communicate by email only.
thanks a lot
Krishna Mohan.