Jersy.  I have a new spot for Oracle Developer opportunity with my Bristol,
CT headquarters.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented Oracle Developer who would be involved in building oracle
forms and reports.  This is a 6 month project that will begin October
1st.  Below
is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.  Please revert to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Location  - Bristol CT

 Duration – 9 months

Rate -50

 Immediate need

Our client is in need of a Oracle  forms and reports consultant.The
candidate must have extensive experience with Oracle forms 6i,9i and reports
6i, 9i. . must be local to tristate area. Should have excellent
communication skills.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817