Hi,

Pls reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] only

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
*"remove" in the subject line.*

I am submitting brief profile of our excellent Sr.SQL Server DBA's, and Sr.
Business Analyst willing to relocate anywhere in USA.  All of them are
immediately available through corp to corp.

We are approved suppliers for Top Tier Vendors in US and direct clients.

We have all required insurance requirements like Professional Liability,
General Liability, Automobile, Errors & Omission and Bond

*David ***

*Sr. SQL Server DBA***

*Primary Skills***

*More than 10 years experience as a Microsoft Certified SQL Server DBA*,

*MS SQL Server 2000/7.0/6.5/2008* Oracle, MS ACCESS 2000/97.

*Windows2000, 2003, NT 4.0,* XP, Windows98, /95 and UNIX

*MS Office*, Adobe Photoshop, Windows FrontPage, Dream weaver
Erwin, NetIQ, Remedy, Performance monitor, SQL Profiler, SQL

*Profiler, Cluster admin*, IIS Server and Netbackup.

*Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in SQL Server 2000Administration***

* *

* *

*Employer Phone Numbers:***

*Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 225*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

 **

*Rate: *Open, Available*: Immediate*

*Relocation: East Coast *

 **

*Lavanya ***

*Sr. Business Analyst ***

*Primary Skills***

*More than 6 years experience as a Sr.Business Analyst*, Software
Development.

*Business Processes*, *Business Process Models*, *Business Flow Diagrams and
*

*Business Requirement Documents*. *Business Analysis* methodologies and

Iterative *Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) *using *Rational Unified
Process (RUP)*. Thorough knowledge of implementing RUP in all four phases of
a project i.e. *Inception, Elaboration, Construction *and *Transition,*

Rational Requisite Pro, Enterprise Architect. Rational Rose, MS Visio,
Enterprise Architect.

Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, MS-DOS, Oracle 7.3/8/8i/9i, SQL 2000, MS
Access,

C++, C, Java, VB, Win Runner, Load Runner, Erwin 5.1, Business Objects
/5.0/5i/6i.

Informatica 7.1, Crystal Reports. *Web Based Brokerage Application, Online
Application *

*for home loans**       *

*Employer Phone Numbers:***

*Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 225*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

 **

*Rate: *Open, Available*: Immediate*

*Relocation: Anywhere in USA *

 **

*Shahid*

*Sr. SQL Server DBA***

*Primary Skills***

*More than 8 years experience as a Microsoft Certified SQL Server DBA*,

*MS SQL Server 2000/7.0/6.5/* Oracle, MS ACCESS 2000/97.

*Windows2000, 2003, NT 4.0,* XP, *Profiler, Cluster admin*,

Windows98, /95 and UNIX,*MS Office*, Windows FrontPage, Dream weaver
Erwin, NetIQ, Remedy, SQL Profiler, SQL

, IIS Server and Netbackup.

*Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in SQL Server 2000Administration***

* *

* *

*Employer Phone Numbers:***

*Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 225*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

 **

*Rate: *Open, Available*: Immediate*

*Relocation: Anywhere in USA *

 **

*Raman***

*Sr. SQL Server DBA***

*Primary Skills***

*More than 7 years experience as a Microsoft Certified SQL Server DBA*,

*MS SQL Server 2000/7.0/6.5/* Oracle, MS ACCESS 2000/97.

*Windows2000, 2003, NT 4.0,* XP, Windows98, /95 and UNIX

*MS Office*, Adobe Photoshop, Windows FrontPage, Dream weaver
Erwin, NetIQ, Remedy, Performance monitor, SQL Profiler, SQL

*Profiler, Cluster admin*, IIS Server and Netbackup.

*Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in SQL Server 2000Administration***

* *

* *

*Employer Phone Numbers:***

*Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 225*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

 **

*Rate: *Open, Available*: Immediate*

*Relocation: Anywhere in USA *

 **

Please contact me for full detailed resume, phone number and
rate information.

Thanks,

Jeeva Ramaswamy

Miracle Software Inc
4 Walter E Foran Blvd, Suite 206
Flemington
NJ – 08822
Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 225

Mobile: 908-240-6368
 Fax: 908-782-2765

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.miracleus.com

 "Certified Minority Business Enterprise by NMSDC"

Pls check our current requirements at
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=300&FRMT=0&eid=40459

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *"remove" in the subject line
*
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.