Our direct client
Location: Helena, MT
Duration: January 21, 2009 – June 30, 2009
The Network Administrator duties would include:
• Installs, enhances, and maintains computer network workstations, file
servers, printers, and operating systems.
• Installs, upgrades, and supports computer software applications and
systems. Reviews, evaluates, and resolves computer user application
• Reviews, evaluates, and resolves computer user application problems.
• Maintains inventory and maintenance records for computer hardware and
A list of knowledge skills and abilities needed are:
• Substantial up-to-date knowledge in the installation, use, maintenance,
operation, security, and system design of hardware, software, and network
infrastructure. This may include but is not limited to workstations,
printers, peripherals, servers, network infrastructure, Novell, Windows
desktop and server OS,
Linux desktop and server OS, CITRIX, and desktop applications.
• Substantial knowledge of workstation architecture, operating systems,
printers, and other network peripherals.
• Ability to design, develop, implement, use, operate, and maintain multiple
format/platform computer systems.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems experienced
in a multi-platform computer system.
• Ability to adjust priorities, schedule work tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to diagnose computer hardware, software, and workstation network
problems and provide solutions to problems.
• Ability to provide assistance and training in technical data processing
areas to individuals performing all types and all levels of work from
clerical staff to top level managers.
• Ability to work in a congenial manner with a highly diverse staff of
managerial, professional, and clerical personnel.
• Ability to work under short time frames, tight deadlines, and after hours
on special projects.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at