Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for Java Server Faces* *opportunity with my
client's FT. WAYNE,  IN.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented Java Server Faces who would be involved in they* *are
potentially migrating from PowerBuilder to JSF.  This is a 6-12 months
project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position for you
to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

*Moves fast*

* *

*Client need face to face after two (2) Phone interviews*

Consultant *must be local to IN or close to IN (Indiana) who can attend face
to face*

* *

*Communication skills MUST be Good*

*Senior consultant with STRONG JSF & rest of the requirement*

* *

*Must have MINIMUM 8 years Experience*

*Please note: CONSULATNT PROJECT RESPONSIBILITIES & SUMMARY MUST MATCH 1005
BELOW Must Have:* & *SKILLS*

*LOCATION:     FT. WAYNE,  IN*

* *

*LONG DURATION:    6MN – 1 YR+*

* *

*RATE:             50 per hour*

*SKILLS:           *

*Overall Development: minimum 8 yrs*

* *

*Job Requirements:*

*Must Have:*

1.*JSF* *(they are potentially migrating from PowerBuilder to JSF)* *(3yrs)*

2. Spring

3. Hibernate

4. JDBC

5. Oracle (must have knowledge of Oracle databases, does not have to be an
Oracle developer)

* *

6. JUnit testing

7. UML

8. Model Driven Arch. RAD 6 or 7, Magic Draw

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817