Dear Partner:

Thanks for your continued support.

*(*Client: AVANAD)

*TUESDAY Start*

*Need resume in 2 hours*

People need to be local.

Need to be local to PA.  Or Close to PA

May be Face to face after phone interview

Communication skills Good

Location: Philadelphia.

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $40 to $45 per hour

*Please email matching resume. Must be very very strong T-SQL & also match
rest of the reqt.*

*We need strong T-SQL resources to support an Actuarial system.   We're
essentially looking for very strong T-SQL skills with to work on a system
with the following:**
 *

1. 100,000 lines of T-SQL code in stored procs

2. Sql 2005

3. SSIS

4. SSRS

5. A lot of math w statistics

6. UDFs

7. Largely undocumented

8. 30 hrs to complete processing

9. All internal data

10. Must have good critical thinking skills

11. Primary dev is likely leaving

12. Would involve shadowing first and enhancing

13.MISSION CRITICAL

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

ro...@trustek.com

9252181845 Work Number

866 294 1314 Fax

www.trustek.com

intended recipient(s)

intended recipient,

message.

printing or copying

Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is
strictlyprohibited and may be Unlawful.