Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.
Position: Hardware Engineer
Duration: 11 months
This position will be supporting multiple projects, including from-scratch new
product development, redesign or quality related re-engineering, and cost-out
or cost-reduction projects.
Support all project needs related to NPD design/ development, quality, supplier
qualifications, cost reductions actions, sustaining and on-going engineering.
Provide technical electrical and electronic support, engineering guidance and
- Scope of designs includes embedded microcontroller systems, motion control,
sensor interfacing, microcontroller and logic design, analog circuits, and user
- Work with embedded control systems, CAN, I2C and other Network/Bus
Interfacing, electromechanical systems including DC motors, valves and sensors
- Generates risk and failure mode analysis, development test plans, cost
- Responsible for accurate documentation of designs through the generation and
maintenance of design requirement specifications, software and hardware
specifications, product drawings, component drawings, material specifications,
and BOM (bill of material).
- Work in a team environment with other engineers, technicians, detailers,
manufacturing, supply management and marketing personnel.
- Will have frequent contact with customers, regulatory affairs, sales, upper
management, and suppliers.
- Work closely with Test/Verification Engineer and Test Technicians to support
- Hardware Engineering experience
- Analog and digital circuit design
- Experience in designing embedded microcontroller systems and other electronic
components, sub-assemblies, assemblies with the proven ability to take a design
from concept through production and post-launch.
- Experience working with design capture and analysis tools.
- Embedded Control Systems, power supplies, motion control, wiring/cables, and
analog sensor interfaces.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and work to a project timeline utilizing CPM scheduling.
- Experience designing products within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Prefer experience in designing medical products under a formal development
process. This is a HUGE PLUS. Experience with product development from other
regulated, requirements-driven, and highly-structured industries may
- Prefer knowledge of design requirements for UL2601 / EN 60601.
- Prefer Communications Protocols Experience: CAN, SPI.
- Familiar with Microsoft Project or equivalent scheduling software.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at