Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Sr Lead .Net Developer

Duration: 3+ Months

Location: Memphis TN (Must be Locals)

Rate: $40/hr

SR Lead Developer C#/ASP.Net

6+ yrs. development experience

SQL Server - very strong on this, needs to have designed, implemented and
developed, not from a DBA standpoint though.

Lead Experience

Other info:

Will be times where this person needs to be able to work independently without
any outside guidance, thus needs to be technically strong, as well as confident
in their skills.

Communication is also very important.