Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

POSITION: PROGRAM MANAGER

LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

BILL RATE: $50/HR

Job Description:

Provide day to day project management expertise for one or more projects.
* Provide regular, thorough status reporting on projects
* Provide direction for the project team to assure that the assigned
deliverables meet the given deadlines.
* Resolve project road blocks; proactively manage issues and risks related to
the project.
* Provide project and release status back to the Project Sponsor.
* Facilitate cross-organizational communication.
* Motivate the team and ensure that the project moves forward with consistency.
* Develop a detailed project plan that identifies all tasks that need to be
completed in the project, milestones, solutions, corrective actions to problems
or issues (this requires bringing the right people into the resolution process
at the right time), anticipation of problems, and facilitation of scope
management.
* Provide Program Board with project overview and status.
SKILLS >>

* Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
(Essential.)
* Demonstrated success establishing clear priorities to achieve strategic
priorities. (Essential.)

* Excellent organization skills; must be able to manage disparate tasks,
project plans and ad-hoc teams without solid lines of authority. (Essential.)

* MS Project, MS Power Point & Excel expertise (Required.)

* Successful in team environments with varying ''''''''dotted-line'''''''' or
matrix responsibilities. (Essential.)

* Self-directed, effective at prioritizing tasks, managing time, and organizing
people, things. (Essential.)

* Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager in investment or finance
industry. (Essential.)

* Proven track record working successfully with projects that include a
significant technology delivery. (Essential.)

* Demonstrated experience with multiple development methods

* ideally Waterfall, RUP and/or Agile. (Essential.)

* Demonstrated track record of successfully managing changing demands and
circumstances; capable of responding resourcefully to ambiguity. (Essential.)

* Proven track record delivering projects on time, on budget, and on scope.
(Essential.)

This person will be managing a strategic project called the Product Knowledge
Base. This project will be a multi year effort being delivered in multiple
phases and will include the following deliverables. Automated updates of
underlying data to ensure current product profiles Query tools and advanced
reporting options to enable power users to produce ad-hoc reports more
efficiently Repository for Product to store and distribute product and
competitive expertise

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter