Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

4 Openings!!!

Position: Flex Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 Year

Rate: $40-45 (Not Negotiable)

Job Description:
The Flex Developer will work on a Flex AS3 application. Will work in a team
environment with developers to develop user interfaces and underlying data
structures using Flex 2.0 & ActionScript 3. The developer will utilize a custom
framework and detailed requirements to code applications to corporate
standards. While this is a programming position there may be some design work.

Candidate will need to have the proven ability to design, develop and implement
high-quality code in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have a detailed
understanding of Object-Oriented techniques, design patterns, and development
approaches including Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration. A
minimum of 2 years experience in Flex and AS3 is required. Must have minimum 8
years experience developing complex, enterprise-level, web-applications --
preferably with Adobe Flex. Must have a working knowledge of Action Script 2 or
3 that can be quickly developed into an advanced knowledge.

Required Skills:
- Flash 9.0, ActionScript 3, AS2
- XML Services and data feeds
- SOAP Web Services
- Excellence in object-oriented programming
- User Interface design and development
- Flex 2 or 3
- Flash CS3 a plus
- Some framework experience familiarity preferred
- Graphic design

Qualifications: 1) Flex Expert Required 2) Javascript Expert Required 3) SOAP &
XML Expert Required