Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Role: Cognos 8 Report Developer

Location: Pittsburg PA

Duration: 1+ yrs

Rate: $8000/Month

REQUIRED SKILLS: The candidate must have 5+ years of experience working with
Cognos Frameworks and Reporting tools, with experience in Cognos 8.

The candidate's resume needs to clearly articulate their experience in
providing each of the following services:

Experience designing and developing large frameworks using Framework Manager

Experience building complex reports using Report Studio

Ability to analyze data and create ad hoc reports using custom PL/SQL

Experience designing and developing complex cubes

Experience with analysis, design and development of PL/SQL procedures

Understanding of both transactional applications and Data Warehouse

Strong communication skills - written and verbal

Cognos 8 - Query Studio, Report Studio, Framework Manager - mandatory

PL-SQL - mandatory

Oracle-based database - mandatory

Cognos Cubes - mandatory