*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com. *
Mail Messaging Engineer * Microsoft Exchange.
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 6+ months
Client: Govt Project
1. Participate in the design and/or review of a distributed Microsoft
2. Provide top tier support administering, monitoring and troubleshooting
Exchange 2007 or greater, windows 2003 Active Directory (AD) or greater and
mail gateways in a distributed Exchange environment and ensure best
practices are implemented.
3. Manage and Monitor Windows OS servers and Microsoft systems
4. Design, configure and implement a virtual server environment for
5. Manage and troubleshoot Group Policy at all levels (local, OU, site, etc)
6. Write and maintain scripts to automate and troubleshoot systems as
7. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to systems design,
systems configuration, testing and evaluation and network configuration.
8. Respond to server monitoring system alerts to evaluate and remedy
9. Be available for after-hours and weekend support of critical servers as
10. Participate in the development, testing and implementation of disaster
recovery procedures for critical systems.
11. Evaluate, analyze and audit production systems processes and equipment,
and help develop and implement solutions to aid with the continuity of
12. Participate in the identification of vulnerabilities and their
mitigation, Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies.
13. Maintain effective communications with vendors, peers and clients in
support of assigned projects.
14. Participate in the development of written project plans, task schedules,
test and evaluation plans, and system design documents.
15. Performs related duties as assigned.
16. Independently develop and lead a project to replace existing Active
Directory domain controllers.
1. Expert knowledge of virtual server technology, configuration and
2. Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP, LDAP, SNMP, SMTP, and
other networking protocals.
3. Expertise in developing and testing disaster recovery procedures for a
full production Exchange deployment including AD components ensuring
continuity of operations.
4. Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, including 2007 SP, CCR, SCR
replication and outlook.
5. Experience configuring, deploying and maintaining, SuSe Linux Enterprise
Server including Novell applications and services.
6. Knowledge of industry standard messaging systems, anti-spam and
7. Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail required.
8. Expert experience administering, maintaining and troubleshooting
Blackberry enterprise servers.
9. Graduation from an accredited college or University with a bachelors
degree in Computer science, Business Administration or related field with at
least 7 years of experience in a data processing environment.
10. Current MCSE Certification on Windows 2003 or greater (required).
11. Must have 3+ years experience supporting an Enterprise level messaging
system including configuration, implementation, administration, and
troubleshooting in a 3000+ user environment distributed across multiple
12. Must have 2+ years experience support blackberry enterprise server
analysis, messaging implementation and maintenance.
13. Experience with Data Protection Manager and/or Symantec Netbackup is
14. Experience integrating heterogeneous mail systems is required.
15. Understanding of enterprise mail filtering concepts is required.
16. Experience with Ironmail appliances and Microsoft Forefront is desired.
17. Must have a working understanding of task automation/scripting and be
capable with at least 1 language (powershell, Perl and VB Script) and
standard tools (LDIFDE).
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at