Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Financial Business Analyst w/JDE

Duration: 6 Months

Location: St Louis MO

Rate: $65/hr

To help us continue driving their business forward, our client is in search of
an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in St. Louis, MO.

 Job Description & Responsibilities

-         Perform problem identification & resolution for issues related to
specific modules, functional and business areas. Provide training to prevent
problem reoccurrence and knowledge transfer.  Escalate issues to management
when appropriate.

-         Collect, analyze, review, document and communicate business needs and
requirements to IT.

-         Translate high level business requirements into functional
specifications and manage changes to such specifications.

-         Perform ERP module configuration and testing following control

-         Involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data
interface design, data migration and reconciliation.

-         Assist IT management and end-users to determine feasibility of
potential systems projects.

Requirements & Skills

-         3-5 years experience in applicable business area or supporting
business applications.

-         Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable business knowledge.

-         Fixed Assets, Cost Accounting and Broker Commissions.

-         Financial system support is mandatory, experience utilizing JDE is an
added plus.

-         Experience using Lotus Notes, Excel and Microsoft Word.

-         Excellent oral and written communication skills.

 3-5 years of professional experience.