*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.*
*Technology Inventory Specialists ( we have 2 positions)*
Location: Washington, DC.
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Your best
Overview: The Department of Information Technology is currently implementing
Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2007. In order to properly deploy
and maintain these systems, the services of one (1) Exchange Certified Mail
Messaging Engineer is required. It is imperative that these services are
obtained to meet the deployment schedule and completion date for this
The support personnel in these positions will assist our headquarters
building and remote locations with inventory of computer systems to be
migrated and communication with affected departments. Specifically, the
support required will be the mapping and inventorying of computers to be
migrated and providing the interface between the migration team and the
end-user customers. Support may also include reporting and trouble shooting.
Technology Inventory Specialists (2 positions).
1. Validate inventory information received from a variety of sources.
2. Convert inventory information into the format(s) used by the migration
3. Identify computers that vary from expected specifications for special
4. Analyze and resolve discrepancies discovered during the inventory and
5. Prepare maps and documents to guide migration team members in performing
6. Other duties as required.
1. Extensive experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Excel, Access
2. 1-3 years experience supporting Windows 2000, XP, and Vista
3. 1-5 years prior experience in creating and maintaining technical asset
4. Customer service experience is a must.
5. MicroSoft Certified Professional (MCP) OR Microsoft Certified Systems
Engineer (MCSE) preferred but not required.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at