Jersy.  I have a new spot for SAP MM-IS retails opportunity with my client's
Toranto, Canada headquarters.

In short, my client is a highly trafficked news site.  They are looking for
a very talented SP MM-IS consultant who

Would be in involved in Brand new implementation of SAP MM (Materials
Management) in IS Retail environment..  This is a 6 month project that will
begin ASAP.

Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Location:                     TORONTO, Canada

Start Date:                    January 19, 2009  (start date flexible)

Duration:                     6 months

75  + Expenses

* Must be US Perm Resident, US Citizens, or Canadians*

* *

Can reside anywhere in North America and travel to client site weekly

* *

*SAP MM Lead Level Functional Consultant*

Planned Start Date:                January 19, 2009

Planned End Date:                  June 30, 2009

System/Release/Platform:     IS Retail, ECC 6.0

Brand new implementation of SAP MM (Materials Management) in IS Retail

Need to have at least two full lifecycles with SAP MM.  Need to have ECC 6.0

Blueprint to go-live experience.

Need to have recent team lead SAP MM experience. IS Retail experience.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845Work Number