Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Oracle PL/SQL with Power Builder

Duration: 6+months

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Rate: $45

Candidates will be responsible for the detail design documentation,
development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications.

Ø      5+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL

Ø      3+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in PowerBuilder language.

Ø      Experience in complex application development in a RDBMS environment.

Ø      Oracle experience required.

Ø      Strong knowledge in writing Oracle stored procedures, Packages and

Ø      Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs

Ø      Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and identify
integration points

Ø      Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code

Ø      Supports application throughout the Product Development life cycle

Ø      Detailed understanding of coding design and documentation protocol as
well as unit testing, change management and release procedures

Ø      Strong Analysis and Design skills required.

Ø      Demonstrated experience using debugging tools, processes, and

Ø      Demonstrated experience using versioning tools such as PVCS or Clear
Case a plus

Ø      Health Care Industry knowledge. Claims Adjudication experience

Ø      Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, professional development team

Job Requirements:

Ø      BCBSF Standard Skills Java / Java 2 Standard Edition No 7 Working

Ø      Database Platforms Oracle - 3-5 yrs

Ø      Development Tools PowerBuilder Yes 1 Extensive Experience - 3-5 yrs

Ø      Programming Languages PL/SQL Yes 1 Extensive Experience - 3-5 yrs