Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Everett, WA (LOCAL ONLY)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $60-64/hr

                                    "NEED LOCAL ONLY"

Our client is looking for an ABAP Developer with 3-5 years of experience. This
consultant needs to have experience with ERP 5.0 or 6.0. Experience with
translation of forms & design of forms and reports for Mexico & Canada. Work
closely with other internal and external IT resources - must be team player.
Experience working with remote team of business users & testers. Must follow
client Development standards and document work & perform knowledge transfer
Experience working with business to define requirements, business rules.