Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for QA Manager with opportunity with one of my
client's in Pasadena, CA headquarters.

In short, my client is looking for a very talented QA Manager Pasadena, Ca
for a with

Fixed-Income/Financial experience. I have added the description below.

Please forward any candidates, any rate.  This is a 6 month project that
will begin

ASAP{.  Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Location:

Relocation:

Best Number:

E-mail ID:

Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:

Availability:

When you have finished your last project :

Best time for interview :

Visa status :

Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :

Pay Rate:

Have you been submitted before for this position? :

Have you been submitted before for this client? :

Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Thanks,

Job Description:

The QA Manager is responsible for leading the QA group in support of the

software development lifecycle process, change management, testing / QA

environments and production releases.  The QA Manager will be accountable

for QA practices, testing procedures, meeting IT deadlines and maintaining

quality standards.

Responsibilities/Duties:

§         Manage and oversee QA and Integration Testing Environments

§         Establish procedures and QA methodologies

§         Establish quality standards / practices to be implemented

§         Recruit, train and oversee team members in QA methods and

practices Manage software code control, testing processes and software

deployment.

§         Develop and integrate QA controls with "Change Management" process

and procedures.

§         Interface closely with development and operational groups in

support of software and production releases.

§         Manage QA tools, like Quality Center and QuickTest pro.

§         Coordinate and execute QA testing, create test plans, scripts, bug

tracking, etc.

Competencies:

§         5-years+ Software Quality Assurance experience, including 2 years

managing a QA team.

§         Experience testing Java web applications, Java Swing applications,

Web Services and dot Net applications.

§         Proficiency in HP Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, SharePoint, etc.

§         Experience creating test cases (unit, GUI, UAT and stress),

scripts, utilizing automated tools, including defect tracking and source

code control (CVS).

§         Formal software development life-cycle experience.

§         Experience with SAS 70/SOX audits.

§         Knowledge in scripting, perl, Sybase stored procedures.

§         Financial (fixed-income) experience beneficial.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817