Jersy.  I have a new spot for SAP Basis opportunity with one of my client's
in New Jersy headquarters.

In short, my client is are looking for a very talented SAP Basis with strong
Secure Server Administrator experience.  This is a 6 month project that will
begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position for you to review.  PLease
revert to ro...@trustek.com

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

I am looking for Sap Basis consultant for a 6 months project in NJ.

Client needs strong Basis with SSA

Rate : 60/hr

6 months contract

Rohit Shetty