Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for SAP SRM Technical Developer opportunity with
one of my client's in Ballerica, MA.

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented SAP SRM Technical
Developer who would be involved in building Upgrade existing SRM
2.0/Requisite Catalog environment to an SRM 5.0/SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0
environment. Replace 2.0 customization with 5.0 SAP delivered logic wherever
possible.  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.

Below is an overview of the position for you to review.  Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1)

SRM TECHNICAL DEVELOPER

Location:  Ballerica, MA

Duration:   6 months

*Project Summary:   Uprgrade project*

Upgrade existing SRM 2.0/Requisite Catalog environment to an SRM 5.0/SRM-MDM
Catalog 2.0 environment. Replace 2.0 customization with 5.0 SAP delivered
logic wherever possible. GoLive estimated July 2009. Currently concluding
Blueprinting/Prove-Out phase and entering Realization/Development phase.
Core Team consists of 9 dedicated employees including technical, functional,
and basis personnel.

*Marlborough, Mass 01752*

*Rate is going to be competitive *

*4 months*

- SRM Web User Interface screen modification (Html and the internet service
templates) using Web Application Builder, Web Dynpro, ABAP/ HTML/Java
template modification.

Essential Skills Include:

Working knowledge of OO ABAP

Working knowledge of screen enhancement using Screen Painter, BADIs

Working knowledge of the enhancement options inherent in SRM 5.0

how to use implicit/explicit points to enhance SAP standard transactions

how to use screen variant to modify SAP standard screens

ABAP programing 2 + years

Webdynpro experience 2 + years

Some HTML basic coding

Desired Skills Include: