Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Project Manager
Location: Hartford, CT (F2F IS REQUIRED)
Duration: 1+ Year Contract

Rate: $55/hr (Not Negotiable)

There are multiple positions available. Candidates must be available for face
to face interview in Hartford, CT.

Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, developing
cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee,
creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating
resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies
and managing the financial concerns of the program. Must be able to utilize and
effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable