Jersy.  I have a new spot for Oracle Developer and Remedy Developer
opportunity with one of my client's Fort Washington, PA and Menomonee Falls,
WI . Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Below is an overview of the positions for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Client: GMAC)

*Face to face after phone interview*

* *

*Consultant must have Very Good communication skills*

Please ask him/her to go through & if he/she tells that comfortable please
ask him/her match 100% with below *Must have experience in the following*

Also ask him/her to fill Total experience & rating for each skill (*Please
fill Experience & Rating for below Skills)*

Location: Fort Washington, PA

Duration: 9months+

Rate: Keep as per the present market

Must have experience in the following:

* *

*Oracle Apps Server*

Oracle 9i or above

Oracle Stored Procedures

Oracle Functions, packages

SQL developer or Toad

Enterprise Databases

Unix Scripting

*Power Builder 8 or above*

Version Control tools (dimensions, subversion)

Change Management

Financial Services

Excellent Oral and Written communication skills

*This position analyzes, codes, tests and documents moderately complex
applications programs from detailed specifications. Incumbent may assist
with preparing specifications from which programs will be written.
Associate's degree in a related field required. Bachelor's degree or
equivalent experience strongly preferred. *

* *

*Demonstrates working programming languages, report production, and database
structures. Demonstrates working of software and hardware tools supporting
primary system operations. Demonstrates of systems development,
hardware/software and project methodology.*

Demonstrates effective customer service. Demonstrates effective
communication and interpersonal skills. This includes the ability to provide
clear explanations of problems and resolutions. *

* *

*Demonstrates general business experience of insurance theory and
terminology. Demonstrates effective problem solving skills. Demonstrates
attention to detail, organization, and timeliness in order to meet customer
service expectations. Develops basic project management skills. Basic PC
Skills: Spreadsheets, Wordprocessing, Database, E-mail *

*Please fill Experience & Rating for below Skills*

* *

*Application Servers*

*Oracle Application Server*

0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert)

and 2+ Yrs.

*Enterprise Databases*

*Oracle RDBMS*

0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert)

and 2+ Yrs.

*Oracle SQL*Plus*

0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert)

and 2+ Yrs.

*Operating Systems*

0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert)

and 2+ Yrs.

*Scripting & Shell Languages*

*UNIX Shell Scripting **

0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert)

and 2+ Yrs.

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Duration: 10+ Months

Location: Menomonee Falls, WI  (suburb of Milwaukee)

Title: Remedy developer

Start Date: 2/15/2009

Developer with Remedy knowledge.  Ideally has done extensive configuration
changes to ITSM.  Experience with the Action Request System and CMDB.  Would
be helpful if had experience doing upgrades to the above systems.  Looking
to upgrade to version 7.5 in all three (from version 7.1).

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845Work Number