Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for SAP Data Modelar and Unix/Linux opportunity
with one of my client's Boston, MA and Tulsa, OK. Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

Below is an overview of the positions for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Unix/Linux Administrator Boston, MA Opening

  UNIX/LINUX Administrator to support GPAS, IT Optimization, and UNIX Audit
Prep

Complete Description:
Senior level technical expert focused on the management and support of the
SSgA UNIX/LINUX environment. Focal point for implementation of UNIX and
LINUX based application requests and integration with existing
infrastructure services including Solaris (NIS / NFS) and Windows (AD) in
accordance with corporate standards. Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to:

• Install, configure and customize LINUX/UNIX operating system to optimize
performance and manageability.
• Perform server builds, upgrades, patching, and deployment of
infrastructure changes.
• Configuration of SAN & NAS storage for storage allocations and capacity
upgrades.
• Provide technical leadership for troubleshooting, problem resolution, and
root cause analysis of integration and performance problems. Troubleshooting
access issues for filesystems/storage.
• Documenting technical standards and operational best practices. Guidance
of team members and customers in adoption of best practices.
• Develop necessary project plans, including installation & testing, for
hardware and software upgrades.
• Develops highly complex scripts for operation and production processes.
Install and makes changes to these tools to enhance the environment when
required

Minimum Job Specs:

• Bachelor's or equiv.
• Must have 5-7+ years of UNIX/LINUX experience (preferably Solaris & Red
Hat)
• Solaris administration/engineering experience in an enterprise
environment.
• Must have volume management experience (VxVM, VxFS, LVM or ODS) as well as
knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies.
• Must have experience with the configuration and support of management
tools such as Jumpstart , Kickstart, Yum, Satellite Server.
• Experience with clustering and design/build of HA solutions.
• Experience scripting with Shell/Perl including development of management
tools/scripts
• Extensive knowledge of standard tools/protocols including NIS, NFS, SSH,
LDAP, DNS etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player with a commitment to success, and able to thrive in a
fast-paced, rapidly-changing systems environment. Experience within the
financial services industry is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with OpenSource applications such as MySQL and Apache a plus

The Unix/Linux Administrator position that I shot out a week or two ago is
still open. They are now looking for someone coming out of more of an
engineering background/environment rather than operations. The keys are
still the same. Unix/Linux/Solaris and also Veritas Volume Management. Look
at the description and send me your best consultants. $50/hr will get seen
first but I'm willing to go higher if the person is spot on. I have
questions to screen the people so send me the best. Length still 6 months+.
Send resumes to be screened.

*Data Modeler*

Tulsa, OK

6 month contract

 Rate : 50/hr

Client is looking for an SAP/Oracle ERP Data Modeler for our client in
Tulsa, OK.

The data modeler is responsible for completion of the logical data model to
full attribution within the scope of a specific data project. The incumbent
must be knowledgeable in all aspects of designing operational data stores or
data marts. This position focuses primarily on data modeling with additional
responsibility for business analysis.
Incumbent will need to have at least 2-3 years experience working in an *Oracle
ERP or SAP ERP* environment.

Skills:

ERP- 2+ years

ERWIN 7+ years