Urgent required *Software Developer (Perl Scripting, Java, C++)* at WA for
Please send the resumes only on *s...@cy-tec.com*
Software Dev Engineer - Software Dev Engineer II-T
Seattle, WA (WA)
Long Term Contract
· Design, develop, implement, test, document and deliver
large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems
and services using multi-threaded programming, distributed programming in
Java and C++, JDBC, SQL, Object Oriented design and design patterns, Oracle,
and middleware messaging systems in a Linux environment.
· Assist in gathering and analyzing business and functional
requirements, and translate requirements into technical specifications for
robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall
· Own delivery of entire piece of system or application, and serve
as technical lead on complex projects using best practice engineering
standards. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
· Participate in a 24x7 on-call support rotation and travel for
onsite troubleshooting or project launch. Qualifications -MS in Computer
Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
plus one year of experience in the job offered or related occupations of
Software Engineer, Software Developer, or related.
· Experience in the job offered or related occupation must involve
multi-threaded programming and distributed programming in Java or C++ on
· Experience must also involve JDBC, SQL, and Object Oriented design
and design patterns.
· Requires availability for travel and 24x7 on-call support
rotation. If you are looking for your next challenge, here we are!
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for ensuring
the quality of all products, from the definition of test strategies and
plans, creation of automated testing tools, rigorous test execution, to
final production deployment.
· looking for an individual motivated by quality with the technical
skills to build intelligent and adaptable automated testing solutions.
· The SDET will manage incoming test requests, supporting
environments, and related communication.
· The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of
functional, regression, performance, and scalability testing in a
distributed application environment.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3+ years coding experience in Java or other object-oriented language
• 2+ years developing complex scripts in Perl or other scripting language
• 2+ years software testing experience with web or distributed applications
• Proven experience in all phases of testing from project start to wrap-up
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment
• Effective working in a team as well as independently
• Passion for software quality and positive customer experience
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at